Global Opportunities offers two versions of their informative seminars to acquaint people with the opportunities and challenges of tentmaking. The two-four hour version is called a Seminar. The longer two-day version is called an Impact! Seminar. Both can be tailored around specific needs for the audience.
This intensive & informative seminar will cover:
- Tentmaking in the Bible, history & today
- Why is tentmaking needed?
- Who can be tentmakers?
- How do tentmakers prepare?
- What are the steps?
- What are the training options?
- Questions & answers
It can be run on any weekday evening or on weekend mornings, afternoons or evenings.
If one of our seminar presenters is invited to speak on a Sunday morning at a church, the ideal time for a seminar is after lunch. Serving a light lunch to those who stay for the seminar is recommended.
This seminar has been attended by 2547 people around the world
This is a compact version of our tentmaking course
Topics covered are:
- Biblical basis of tentmaking & work
- Today’s tentmaker challenges
- Cross cultural preparation
- Working in sensitive area
- Sharing your faith at work
- Hospitality as ministry
- Jesus Film & Alpha course
- Starting a Bible study in your home
- Disciples making disciples starting house churches
- Teams – working together
- Tentmakers & their churches
- The preparation process
+ 3 interactive sessions
The Impact! Tentmaking Seminar runs from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon and includes 18 lessons.